BLINC EYEBROW MOUSSE
BLINC EYEBROW MOUSSE
Clear / Black grey color.
Made in USA.
- ALL DAY Water-resistant, smudge-proof mousse for perfect tame, neat brows.
- This miracle mousse has the water-resistant color of a tint, fills in sparse areas like an enhancer and tames brows like a gel. Once applied, it helps to create the perfect brow line that cannot fade, run, or smudge, even if you sweat or wear it in harsh weather conditions. Makeup re-application is never required with blinc Eyebrow Mousse™. Like all blinc products, you get all-day, no-smudge wear with this brow makeup.
- Also contains peptide to provide moisturize and anti-aging treatment to the skin beneath your brow.
Method Of Use:
- Apply blinc eyebrow mousse on clean and dry eyebrows.
- Using the wand applicator, gently sweep the wand across the brow line in short strokes, focusing on adding color to existing brow hair first.
- Once your natural brow has been colored, begin filling in sparse areas by sweeping the wand in short strokes to give the appearance of natural hairs. This allows you to determine the thickness or thinness of the brow.
- The tip of the wand can be used on areas that need less thickness.
- Thinner brushes can be used to fill in sparse areas using strokes that mimic eyebrows.
- Replace wand in tube, wiping any excess mousse off the neck or opening of the product container, and seal tightly.
- To remove (only when you are ready), use any gentle makeup remover.
Isododecane Quaternium-18 Hectorite Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer Trimethylsiloxysilicate Talc Propylene Carbonate Dimethicone Triethoxycaprylylsilane o-Cymen-5-OL Methylisothiazolinone Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Tocopheryl Acetate C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate Phytantriol Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer Mica Silica Ethoxydiglycol Barium Sulfate Peat Extract Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 Gold Water MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)